What we do
TRAINING / CONSULTING
- Analysis of business needs and concrete business objectives definition
- Training development aimed at the advancement of employee’s coherently with corporate business
- Including creative and innovative experiential methodologies and converging different learning
- Ability to cope with a variety of methodologies in respect of all organizational levels, from Top Management to the operational lines
- Capability to combine altered approaches in the international and multicultural contexts
Q360 Company plans and arranges formative events based on the use of metaphors calculated on the “messages” that the customer wants to convey for divers occasion.
Some of the metaphors achieved are:
Judo, Rugby, Hockey, Volleyball, Football and Sailing Match race
Movies, Theatre, Cabaret shows, Lip Dub, Flash Mobs, Street artists, Painting and Comics
Cooking, Flag-bearers, Quarter Captains, Growing vertical vegetable gardens, Age of Empire role-playing (a videogame performed in person)
Q360 has been elaborating for the last years with an innovative model of intervention on soft skills. Such model has been efficiently developed on area-specific activities.
The model of intervention:
It is a proficiency relational-emotional model which made Q360 a leader company in the field of training on soft skills.
The E.B.C. (Emotional Binary Code – * known as C.A.B. in Italian) allows people to gain awareness and to improve their personal behaviors in either complex organizational or relational situations. (The E.B.C. mainly integrates the theoretical contributions deriving from Rogers Model, Ellis’s RET, The Emotional Code by Fornari and the Gestalt.
Specific areas of activity: