Who Takes This Course
- All business professionals in customer facing positions or with specific responsibilities for Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction
- Personnel new to the role, as well as more experienced officers seeking to examine and enhance their service quality and customer satisfaction skills
- Marketing professionals looking for a compelling strategic edge in the market
- Team leaders looking to relate to their teams and to higher management
- This course provides professionals at all organizational levels with the skills necessary for building strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Examine the value of providing exceptional customer service in today’s business environment
- Explore how service is defined by customers
- Communicate appropriately and personally with customers
- Apply tactics to deal effectively with challenging customers
- Objectively evaluate customer service efforts.